Donnerstag, 5. November 2015

down to nothing - all my sons

it is actually not that hard to get a coloured copy of down to nothing's 'all my sons' 7". just hit discogs and you will get some reasonable priced options. despite that fact, this 7" sat on my want list for quite some time. it simply wasn't high priority and so it never appeared to me to buy it on its own. it is one of that records you throw into an order to make the deal worthwhile. at least to me.
so when i was in underdog records store, cologne last year (yeah, this slab of wax sat on my to-blog-pile for quite some time, too) and flicking through the 7" racks, i was very pleased to see a clear copy waiting for me. musically it's that type of hardcore you expect from down to nothing. positive and straight forward. if you have any of their releases in your collection and you like them, you can buy this blindly and won't be disappointed.
check out 'pipeline' and 'gone for summer'. to this date this is their one and only reaper records release. reaper pressed the record four times as far as my information goes. there is also an australian press on dead souls records. my copy only can be part of the third pressing on clear vinyl out of 497 copies. the lettering on the cover comes in yellow instead of white as can be seen on the black vinyl copies. reaper records. 2010.